From: Bob Perkinson <bobperk@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [Fly Rotary] Time warp to about 1973
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:58:28 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
It is like reading an old Popular Mechanic Magazine.  The future is always bright, and everything works to perfection, and it will be so cheep that they will have to give it away. :>)    An't Life Great, Thanks Bill

Bob Perkinson
Hendersonville, TN.
RV9 N658RP Reserved
If nothing changes
Nothing changes

Background:  I bought a clear plastic model kit of an RX-7 engine on e-bay.  It is an original kit unopened from the early 70's.  We all know what the insides look like, but the suprising part was the instructions!

If you can blow this up and read it, it is very interesting.  It is the first page of the assembly instructions and declares basically that this engine is going to save the world from the up-coming EPA regulations!

If the file is too hard to read, I will try to do something else with it.

--
Bill Eslick
www.weslick.com/RV6Index.htm