From: Thomas y Reina Jakits <rijakits@cwpanama.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Oshkosh
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:39:15 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Thomas,

for my part, go ahead!
Thought about the same, actually, though Bill (Eslick's) experience seems to be different.
I only can second your thoughts about Sport Aviation Magazine - it seems they are actually afraid to put in real Experimentals anymore!!

Some years ago I back ordered some older mags anf boy do they reek of Experimental!! NO fears to mention an engine failure or a couple in a row, how to get the best out of the VW-junk parts to get it in the air a couple of times more!

I subscribed one more time, but did note that this their last chance!

Kitplanes and some of the other mags are a whole lot better - took the wind out of the sails for SA....

Thomas Jakits