From: Tracy Hallock <thallock@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Fire Detector Unit
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:57:54 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
After seeing Mark's demonstration, I was pretty impressed, so I did a search on the internet for similar products.  The link below looked promising:

They include a board and the detector for $72.  Unfortunately, I am too far off from needing this yet, but someone else might like to experiment.

Tracy.