From: Dennis Haverlah <clouduster@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Wing tank fuel pump
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:31:01 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
I'm interested in adding a submerged (in tank) fuel pump capable of  producing the required flow and pressure to operate the fuel injector system.  Has anyone found a unit that can be retrofitted to the inboard tank bulkhead on a RV -7 fuel tank?  I have both my tanks built and closed up with the standard fuel gauge and fuel pick-up system.  I'd like to be able to mount a pump in the tank without disturbing the existing system.

Thanks,
Dennis H.