From: Zook's Aviation Services Inc. <FLY@ZOOKSAVIATION.COM>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Fwd: GlobalFlyer Arrival Postponed
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 18:45:05 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
If you need a place to stay when this occurs, visit www.sunproperties.com   Click on US/Caribbean
then put in the identifier for the Shuttle Landing Facility!

When doing this I pushed the envelope it went to Langley/SATS and the possibly the administrator.

This was for introducing SATS to the public during Shuttle Landing. I created this off the wall conversation that
may have cracked open the constraints given the TFR/Restricted area mentality.

Also visit www.zooksaviation.com for helpful links.

Sincerely;

Michael Zucco
From: KSC News Center <ksc@newsletters.nasa.gov>
Date: January 4, 2006 4:54:16 PM EST
To: KSC News Center <ksc@newsletters.nasa.gov>
Subject: GlobalFlyer Arrival Postponed

01.04.06

Tracy Young
Kennedy Space Center, Fla.
Phone: (321) 867-2468

MEDIA ADVISORY: 02-06

GLOBALFLYER ARRIVAL POSTPONED

Virgin Atlantic Airways postponed the arrival of their GlobalFlyer
aircraft at NASA's Kennedy Space Center, Fla. It was due to arrive
Friday.

According to the company, the aircraft sustained wing damage while
being prepped for its trip from Salina, Kan., to Kennedy. The company
will announce repair and travel plans as they become known.

NASA agreed to let Virgin Atlantic Airways use Kennedy's Space Shuttle
Landing Facility as a takeoff site. GlobalFlyer will attempt to set
the world record for the longest flight of an aircraft or balloon.
The facility use is part of a pilot program to expand runway access
for non-NASA activities.

For further information on the GlobalFlyer aircraft on the Web, visit:

For more information about NASA programs on the Web, visit:

-end-