From: george lendich <lendich@optusnet.com.au>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Props
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:06:13 +1000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Bob,
That goes for me too, my server deleted it - Thanks Greg for explaining.
George ( down under)
Bob my email server automatically deletes exe files, could you zip first please.

Thanks
Greg

Attached is a Prop Design program, which I found some time ago, that has the following explanation on its help page. You can play with the numbers to match your prop and see what speed you will get or you can plug in the variables and see what size prop you should have.  I hope you can receive the attached file.