From: Ben Baltrusaitis <ben@gmpexpress.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] FWIW
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:59:05 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Randy, the experience I had was last year when I called about insurance. I received a credit card offer in the mail before I received the insurance quote. I know for a fact it came from them because my name was misspelled the same way on the insurance quote. I've gotten many offers in the mail as a result of that one request. I don't get the calls because I'm on the national do-not-call list.
Ben