From: Tracy Crook <lors01@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Fuel pumps
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 12:38:57 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Ernest,
The pumps I carry are now standardized on the model shown on the website.   The dimensions are 1.7" in diameter and 6.19" long including the threaded fittings on the ends but not including any adapters you may install.  Earls  (available at many suppliers including Summit & Jegs) is one supplier who makes various adapters to fit the 10mm x 1mm female threaded ends on the pumps.   I think Rusty had the part number for the AN-6 adapter.  Probably in the archives.

Tracy (anxiously awaiting Catto prop to arrive)