From: Bobby J. Hughes <bhughes@qnsi.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: ANOTHER wrong flexplate.
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 07:49:08 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Bruce T. has them in stock.

Bobby Hughes

From: Rotary motors in aircraft [mailto:flyrotary@lancaironline.net] On Behalf Of Bulent Aliev
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 7:26 AM
To: Rotary motors in aircraft
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: ANOTHER wrong flexplate.

On Dec 26, 2005, at 12:07 AM, Russell Duffy wrote:

         When I got it home, the bolt holes all lined up OK, but the
flexplate did not have the correct amount of  "dish" to it.

Hi Bill,

Sounds familiar.  I bought one from Ebay, where the picture on the auction was correct, but the flexplate I received was wrong.  Eventually, the seller found the correct plate, and exchanged it.  Weren't you getting a flexplate from Buly?

Cheers,
Rusty

After all that I'm not sure if mine is the right one? How do you tell?