From: BillDube@killacycle.com <billdube@killacycle.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: ANOTHER wrong flexplate, and Single rotor update
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 23:07:00 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

The picture that Bob posted looks correct to me, and it's the same as the one I have in the attic.  If no one else is taking you up on the flexplate/LED deal, I'm probably interested.  I've got the flexplate, and re-enforcing ring that goes under the bolts, but I don't have any stock bolts.

Cheers,
Rusty

        I'll haggle with the used parts guy tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

        If you have a spare flexplate that you want to get rid of, and you really want a LED position light kit, I would have no problem swapping, even if I manage to work it out with my local (idiot) used parts guy.

Bill Dube <LED@Killacycle.com>
http://www.killacycle.com/Lights.htm