From: BillDube@killacycle.com <billdube@killacycle.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: ANOTHER wrong flexplate.
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:59:51 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Again Thanks Bob,

I would suggest you hang on to this one for yourself. The RX-8 flexplate won't work. (Ask me how I know.)

I'll haggle with the parts guy tomorrow to see if he will swap me for the wrong one he sold to me.

If you have more than one, (and have an extra) I would be happy to swap you for a pair of LEDs position lights.