From: george lendich <lendich@optusnet.com.au>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: ANOTHER wrong flexplate, and Single rotor update
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:46:39 +1000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
Rusty,
WHAT reinforcing ring ?
George ( down under)

Hi Bill,

The picture that Bob posted looks correct to me, and it's the same as the one I have in the attic.  If no one else is taking you up on the flexplate/LED deal, I'm probably interested.  I've got the flexplate, and re-enforcing ring that goes under the bolts, but I don't have any stock bolts.

Cheers,
Rusty

PS- the single rotor Kolb is at the airport.  I filled the various fluids, and at least for now, stopped said fluids from leaking.  Fuel pressure is adjusted, and I built oil pressure with the starter.  The only thing that stopped me from cranking was finding that my prop bolts were 1/4" too short.  Looks like next weekend will be the first attempt.