From: BillDube@killacycle.com <billdube@killacycle.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: ANOTHER wrong flexplate.
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:19:51 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
At 02:10 AM 12/26/2005, you wrote:
Bill,
Welcome to the real word of experts - you may need to take a photo with you.
George (down under)

        What photo? I don't even know the dimensions. The only information Tracy provided was the range of model years. One would think this would be enough information, but apparently it isn't.

        A picture and some dimensions that would help identify the correct flexplate would be very helpful.

        Again, anyone want to trade the CORRECT flexplate for a set of LED position lights?