From: BillDube@killacycle.com <billdube@killacycle.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] External datalogging, and other stuff
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 17:47:36 -0700
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
At 04:24 PM 12/25/2005, you wrote:
Holiday greetings to all,

The wiring, and EM-2 calibration is complete.  So far, everything seems to work, but I won't know what I miswired to the engine until I try to crank it.  I retrieved the trailer from the hanger this afternoon, and plan to haul the Kolb to the hanger tomorrow.  First (attempted) run of the single rotor should be next weekend.

        It would be nice if the EM-2 would send out a serial data stream so you could record all that was going on. This would be especially helpful in the initial flights when you are busy flying the airplane and don't have much time to take notes.

Bill Dube <LED@Killacycle.com>
http://www.killacycle.com/Lights.htm