From: Kelly Troyer <keltro@att.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Merry Christmas
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 18:46:31 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
And the same to all in the group from "OKE City"  !!
Kelly Troyer
Dyke Delta/13B/RD1C/EC2

-------------- Original message from "Joe Hull" <joeh@pilgrimtech.com>: --------------

Merry Christmas to you and everyone on the list. It’s been another good year of learning, amusement, sorrow for those lost to our passion, and thankfulness for those who survive their encounters with lapses – both mechanical or in judgment (esp. thankful for those who land in a tree, burst in flames and then turn it into a “good landing” by walking away!).

Joe Hull

Cozy Mk-IV #991 (preping for DAR inspection - details, details)

Redmond (Seattle), Washington