From: Bulent Aliev <atlasyts@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Off Topic "Switch Placements"
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:00:33 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Doug,
On my Cozy I have a group of switches high on the panel. For engine to run they all have to be UP (ON) except the coil disable switch. From left to right:
Alternator field / Bat.L / Bat.R / F.Pump1 / F.Pump2 / Inj.P / Inj.S / Coil disable switch.
You can see the 4 little buttons for the EM2 above the throttle
This picture is about year old
Bulent "Buly" Aliev
Waiting for John to send me the check lists.

Image
untitled.jpeg