From: Wendell Voto <jwvoto@itlnet.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Ken Brock MFG shutting down
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:00:44 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Wendell,

   I'm not in personal contact with either Marie Brock or
AS, so I can't say for certain.  I heard that even since
last summer, the prices of Brock parts have gone up quite
significantly from their web page prices (~20%).

   I wish I had TIG capability; I'd like to start making
those.  But I won't need them for #1254 for at least six
months yet - and maybe twice that.

Dale R.
COZY MkIV #1254

Dale,
Maybe we could go together and talk my brother-in-law (an A&P) to weld up a set for us.  I want him to weld up my engine mount - a rendition of the CC mount that I started before CC came on line (and was poo-pooed for my idea by the "king").

Wendell