From: Dale Rogers <dale.r@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Ken Brock MFG shutting down
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:46:59 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Wendell,

   I'm not in personal contact with either Marie Brock or
AS, so I can't say for certain.  I heard that even since
last summer, the prices of Brock parts have gone up quite
significantly from their web page prices (~20%).

   I wish I had TIG capability; I'd like to start making
those.  But I won't need them for #1254 for at least six
months yet - and maybe twice that.

Dale R.
COZY MkIV #1254