From: Tracy Crook <lors01@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Rusty Syndrome / oil cooler / throttle body
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:01:37 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Yep, that would work but it crosses the line of too complex for me.

  My second throttle body will probably be a small carb  (chain saw type weighing a few ounces ) but I probably will not connect fuel to it.  If dual EFI controllers, dual fuel pumps and dual fuel injectors let me down I've probably lost ignition anyway.  Then I'd have to have a backup magneto (or something like that) then an MSD spark mixer for the plugs, then a separate fuel pump for the carb, then....  It has to stop somewhere and I've reached my stopping point.

Tracy  (asking myself why it takes $500 of stuff to hook up a $5 oil cooler?)