From: Dale Rogers <dale.r@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Prop program
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:24:06 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
All,

   The unzipped file is a BASIC program.  The trick is going
to be figuring out *which* basic interpreter it was written
for.  I've tried it with MS-BASCIC and GW-BASIC, and both
give me "type mismatch" errors, which indicate that an
attempt has been made to use an undefined data type.  I'll
look at it this weekend, and see if I can find the "bug"
that keeps it from running on the two most unbiquitous BASIC
interpreters on earth.

Dale R.