From: Ernest Christley <echristley@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Off Topic "Switch Placements"
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:29:02 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Bartrim, Todd wrote:

The one main exception on the EC2 panel that you really want convenient access to is the mixture knob, so I removed this and mounted it on the centre console right beside the throttle quadrant. It was a simple matter to de-solder this from the program panel circuit board and solder in a set of extension wires from the mixture pot. to the circuit board.

Todd, I was asking Tracy about doing this at the Rotary Roundup, as a way of keeping the mixture control in the throttle quadrant.  I'm glad to see someone else leading the way.

--