From: Ernest Christley <echristley@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Prop program
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:52:48 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
kenpowell@comcast.net wrote:

Hi Todd, Buly  and Dale,
The original zip file didn't contain all of the required files (obviously).  I have tried to resend the correct 274K file but Flyrtotary rejects the file as 334K.  I'm not sure of what to do from here.  Maybe someone could put it on their website so others could retrieve the programs from there.  The program is in the public domain so there shouldn't be any problem.

Send it to me, Ken.  I'll put it in my Library section.

--