From: <kenpowell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Prop program
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:37:10 +0000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi Todd, Buly  and Dale,
The original zip file didn't contain all of the required files (obviously).  I have tried to resend the correct 274K file but Flyrtotary rejects the file as 334K.  I'm not sure of what to do from here.  Maybe someone could put it on their website so others could retrieve the programs from there.  The program is in the public domain so there shouldn't be any problem.

Ken Powell
Bryant, Arkansas
501-847-4721
C150 / RV-4 under construction

From: "Bartrim, Todd" <Steve.Bartrim@canfor.com>
Hi Ken;
    The file I received was only 6kb and unzips only as "ED-DOKUS.BAS".
Maybe the rest didn't come through???

Todd