From: Thomas Phy <tphy@bmi.net>
Subject: engine prefix's
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:01:53 -0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

Can someone tell me what years are the s4, and s5 engines from? I'm almost finished with the wings of my RV-7. The quick built fus. is in the garage, it's time to get serious about the engine! Several turbo engines on ebay, that originated in Japan. Anyone with advice? or recommendations will be heard. I have a 91 convertible that I bought to get aquatinted with the rotary. I have since picked up a 91 sedan to use as an autocross car. I might put the turbo in that, but the engine comes w/out ECU's. Way too many projects.
Thomas Phy