From: <WRJJRS@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: PowerSport
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:17:39 EST
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
In a message dated 12/21/2005 7:44:03 PM Pacific Standard Time, eanderson@carolina.rr.com writes:
Ok, thanks, John.

The gear box was robust, heavy and expensive but appeared to be a good design.  Be interesting to see what Dave Atkins has in mind for it.  Perhaps he is going to put together a less expensive FWF effort .

Ed A
Group,
The designer of the Powersport reduction drive, Steve Wienzierl, has the rights to do FWF packages with more than 250HP. He has been doing a update of the design for some time. As a spare time effort he hasn't put it on the front burner so to speak. I haven't talked to him in about a year but what he has showed me looked really good. He intended to start with the 20B to compete with larger aircraft engines.
Bill Jepson