From: Bobby J. Hughes <bhughes@qnsi.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Fuel filter selection
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:50:41 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Buly,

Try this one. I have purchased it for the high pressure side. http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?Ntt=fuel+filter&searchinresults=false&Ntk=KeywordSearch&DDS=1&N=115&target=egnsearch.asp

Cost-effective filtering for your engine.
These Aeromotive fuel filters feature an advanced flow-through design, to allow steady fuel flow with less than a .15 psi pressure drop. Designed for carbureted or fuel-injected engines from 200 to 1,000 hp, they're made from 6061-T651 aluminum alloy and have a 10-micron filtering element for reliable protection.

Not sure about the cost effective part.

I am also planning to use the same filters as Ed A and Egg subi package. . on the low pressure side. I will check pressure loss during testing and make a final decision based on head pressure, wing dihedral and pressure loss etc.
Those filter bags that Al is mentioned look good as well but I am not sure I could retrofit them into my RV10 tanks. I figure within the next year their should be another 100 or so Egg's in the air so that is a pretty good test group.

Bobby