From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Fuel filter selection
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:39:49 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Ok, Buly, a valid difference.

 My impression is that those of you with composite fuel tanks appear more concerned about contamination that us with metal fuel tanks.  I know I have read of cases where fiberglass debris have clogged filters/pumps.  Not to say that we can not have contamination in metal tanks - but, once you have build and cleaned a metal tank about the only place you will get contamination is from fuel.

I presume you have a drain at the lowest part of your tank for draining any water accumulation?

Ed A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Buly" <atlasyts@bellsouth.net>