From: <wrjjrs@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Fuel filter selection
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:04:25 -0500
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Greg,
 Not a dumb question since auto brake lines and flares are different. (90°)
The answer to your question is yes the fittings are the same. If a company sells "AN" fittings they are supposed to be built to the old ARMY/NAVY specifications. (37° flares) I have used many EARL's fittings and they have excellent quality. Since Holley bought them out, the word is that there is a slightly smaller selection of fittings but the turnaround time to get them is less. You win some and lose some.
Bill Jepson