From: david mccandless <daval@iprimus.com.au>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] WunLunga PPs was Re: [FlyRotary] Exhaust flange
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 13:52:31 +0800
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Gawd Leon, you are a bloody tease!
That chopper sounds interesting; the Harley donk is all torque and low power, the rotary is all power and low torque! Still it would not take much to improve on a Harley. Cya, Dave

On 03/09/2005, at 7:48 AM, Leon Promet wrote:

Better hurry up George,  you've been talking about this for a LONG time (for the full 18 months while I was ill!).  I've got mine all done and I'm about to assemble -   Includes 3mm'd RX8 rotor! (}:>)  Going in a mate's Harley Chopper!  Just working out the primary drive geometry now.

Love and kisses,

Leon