From: Leon Promet <leonp@pacific.net.au>
Subject: WunLunga PPs was Re: [FlyRotary] Exhaust flange
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 09:48:37 +1000
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Better hurry up George,  you've been talking about this for a LONG time (for the full 18 months while I was ill!).  I've got mine all done and I'm about to assemble -   Includes 3mm'd RX8 rotor! (}:>)  Going in a mate's Harley Chopper!  Just working out the primary drive geometry now.

Love and kisses,

Leon

Wait until you see this housing with a P-Port - I'm getting that CNC cut for a carton of beer.
Networking, networking, networking is the way to go!
George ( down under)

--
Homepage:  http://www.flyrotary.com/
Archive and UnSub:   http://mail.lancaironline.net/lists/flyrotary/