From: Ed Anderson <eanderson@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Flamible brake fluid
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 10:50:33 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
All too True, Bill

But, considering how it could have ended - the price of the lesson could be viewed as cheap.  But, just don't want to repeat the incident at any price {:>)

 What really has me kicking myself, is I replaced the left brake line several years ago with the stainless steel braided line after I accidentally drilled into the aluminum tube - even got enough hose to replace the other brake line.  But, since that involved work, nothing was wrong with it at the time, I just put the extra hose away. Sigh!  A "stitch in time (would've) saves nine" or some such saying.

Ed