From: Jerry Hey <jerryhey@earthlink.net>
Subject: Injectors into bell (P port intake)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:50:24 -0500
To: Fly Rotary <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Some one asked so here is how it looks inside the plenum with the injectors aiming down the throat of the bells.  The bell are very large, 3.0 in i.d. The injectors are one inch apart centered on the bellmouth.  I  had to cut the top out of the plenum because I could not be sure there was not slag or other welding residue inside.  Now I can clean it thoroughly and will make a removable aluminum cover.  These should be the last ugly photos,  next stop the powder coater.    Jerry
Image
Intake injectors:bells 1.jpeg
Image
intake injectors:bells 2.jpg