From: Dale Rogers <dale.r@cox.net>
Subject: [FlyRotary] Ohm meter (was: EC2 Cables)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 21:11:33 -0400
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
George,

   Even a Radio Shack will probably be hard-pressed to sell
you an ohm meter.  Mostly they're going to have DMM (Digital
Multi-Meter) and a smattering of VOM (analog Volt/Ohm Meters)
which are actually misnamed, since they almost always come
with an Amperes (or at least, milli-amperes) function.

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F011%5F008%5F002%5F000&product%5Fid=22%2D223

Dale R.