From: John Dougherty <bearhawk353@yahoo.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] 20B For Sale
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 23:45:03 -0400
To: <flyrotary>

Sorry, I missed the pics......John

 John Dougherty <bearhawk353@yahoo.com> wrote:

Unfortunately I have too many toys and not enough time so I am forced to sell my 20B. It has not been opened up for inspection because it appears to be a very low mileage engine. Much of the exterior items have been removed in getting it ready for aircraft use but all parts are with it. I've included a picture of it as I received it. I need to get $3000 for it.............John

Do you Yahoo!?
faith.yahoo.com

Do you Yahoo!?
faith.yahoo.com