From: Steve Brooks <prvt_pilot@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Wire
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 06:46:07 -0400
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Joe,
I used 2 Odyssey batteries on mine, which eliminated the need for a large
cable.  The one in the front powers all of the avionics and panel, and the
one aft powers and starts the engine and systems.  That worked very well for
me.  The PC680 battery is small, light, but produces and amazing starting
current.  I have a #10 wire for a common ground running between them, and
each has their own charging line from a dual diode fed from the alternator.

Steve Brooks
Cozy N75CZ
Turbo Rotary