From: Paul <sqpilot@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Fw: Here's the actual picture of the oil cooler
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:44:16 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hey, guys...here is an interesting larger Mazda oil cooler posted on the ACRE site. Rusty are you there?    Paul Conner

----- Original Message ----- From: "ACRE" <rotaryeng@earthlink.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:55 PM
Subject: Here's the actual picture of the oil cooler

Thomas Parkes wrote:

Paul:

Attached photo is of my new Mazda Competition Oil Cooler.  It is 50%
larger than the standard Mazda oil cooler below it.  I'm currently
fabricating some new mounting brackets, then will have to redo the
hoses, etc.  May have the 20B running again by summer.

Tom Parkes
Lancair ES Turbo 20B

That is Tom in the blue shirt among a group of other rotor heads.

Paul Lamar

The Rotary Engine NewsLetter.  Powered by Linux.
ACRE NL web site. http://home.earthlink.net/~rotaryeng/
Copyright 1998-2004 All world wide rights reserved.