From: GERYVON <geryvon@sympatico.ca>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: 13B EXHAUST PIPE LENGTHS
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 21:50:56 -0400
To: <flyrotary>
   Recently I modified my exhaust by adding 2" I.D. flexible SS pipes  so
that the shortest pipe is now 31 inches long, before bringing the two pipes
together in a short pot.    I was surprised by the improved performance of
my engine. However with improved performance came (louder exhaust) noise. I
am now thinking about removing the pot and making the two pipes 31" long and
adding a muffler to each pipe.
Ed Anderson posted some time ago a description of his muffler(s) which I now
cannot find on my PC. Ed, or someone else if Ed is not available, could you
please send a sketch or description or photo of your muffler and
installation.
TIA
Yvon Cournoyer.