From: ZOOKS AVIATION SERVICES INC. cw <fly@zooksaviation.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Returnless fuel systems
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:33:33 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Likely unrelated but may be a factor. If you are using a returnless Fuel Delvery System, you do not have the
heat transfer to return fuel to cool the injectors. I am not saying this is an issue but something to look out for.

See experience on www.zooksaviation.com

Mike Zucco

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Sower" <canarder@frontiernet.net>