From: Russell Duffy <13brv3@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Electric water pump
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:13:13 -0600
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
NPG-R doesn't have that much info on the site, and they don't specifically say what's in it.  I recall the bottle saying that it should be handled and disposed of as you would standard anti-freeze.

Now you've got me curious, so I'll email Evan's and ask.

Below is the answer I got from Evan's about the content of NPG-R:

 " the NPGR is a blend of both EG and PG with other additives for corrosion and rust inhibitors "

Cheers,

Rusty