From: Russell Duffy <13brv3@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: SAG Report
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:04:05 -0600
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message

I've never heard this happening anywhere else ... Jim S.

I've certainly never heard of this in cars, but I wonder if they would ever notice.  It's difficult to stay at full throttle too long in a well tuned RX-7, without being thrown in jail.  Since the sag is a temporary effect, it might take 20k miles to ever see it.  Another guess would be that the more complex stock ECU has a way of tuning it out when it happens.  What sort of ECU do the boat people use?

Cheers,
Rusty (dreading the green foam cloud that will appear later)