From: Echo Lake Fishing Resort (Georges Boucher) <echolakeresort@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Heater valve
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:48:38 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
To: <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Hi! Todd
If  can take the cable wire out of it's sleeve , take it out clean it with fine sandpaper , lube with WD40. If not just try to get WD40 in the sleeve from the top. If your spring doesn't bind you should have a permanent repair.

Georges Boucher
2126 Creighton Valley Road
Lumby, British Columbia
Canada  V0E 2G1