From: Russell Duffy <13brv3@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: extending cowling
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 20:19:17 -0600
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message

Hi, Rusty....I agree with what Bernie had to offer. I have found that by
just covering the aluminum piece with duct tape prior to clecoing it on
works great. Duct tape is a wonderful release agent.  Paul Conner

Thanks for the comments.  The one thing I've learned about fiberglass is that it won't stick to duct tape.  That's the only release agent I use.

BTW, what's this carb crap?  If it works out for you, I'll probably be interested in buying your MicroTech.

Cheers,
Rusty