From: Mark R Steitle <mark.steitle@austin.utexas.edu>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: Fuel Filters
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:49:30 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Rusty,
I had to search forever to find a picture of a Saginaw to AN6 fitting.  I found this picture at the Jegs website (http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=1514&prmenbr=361).  You can clearly see the little o-ring on one end.  Does the Earl's fitting have that o-ring?  BTW, they're not cheap, but I think this is what you want if you're running the GM fuel filters.  I'll search through my records to see if I can find where I ordered mine from.  I don't think I paid $29.00 for them.

Mark S.