From: Russell Duffy <13brv3@bellsouth.net>
Subject: REV-4 runs
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 20:18:32 -0600
To: Flyrotary List <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
Greetings all,

Well, my first rotary engine rebuilt ran today without incident.  It took a while to clear all the smoke from the assembly goo, as well as the oil that was inside the exhaust from the previous trashed engine run.  After a few minutes, it cleared up, and seemed to run just fine.  The only issues were a couple of oil leaks, which hopefully are resolved now.  I'll run it again tomorrow to see, as well as testing the new FJO wideband O2 unit.

Cheers,
Rusty (better go do some 17th anniversary stuff now)