From: Russell Duffy <13brv3@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] 13b ignition
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 20:15:09 -0600
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message
Anyone ever have an older Mazda that used the distributor ignition care to comment about it's reliability as well as functionality?   Thanks in advance for any info.  Paul Conner.

My old 85 RX-7 used it.  Funniest looking rotor you've ever seen :-)  I actually have a brand new one, but you can't have it.  I'm thinking I might use it one day, but I don't know when.

Did you get your injector?

Rusty (picked up my FJO because DHL wouldn't deliver it today)