From: Paul <sqpilot@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: fuel cutoff valve necessary?
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 22:33:04 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 8:07 PM
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: fuel cutoff valve necessary?

But what happens when the fuel line to the shutoff valve leaks?
Sorry, couldn't stop myself : )

Hopefully, your fuel shutoff valve is the very first item as the fuel leaves the tank. Should be a short line. I guess you could also ask, what if the fuel tank leaks?  For that, I don't have an answer, except that you should try to clean it up real quick, before the EPA finds out and fines you lots of money, like they did that poor guy at Sun-N-Fun.  Paul Conner

Tracy  (still slap happy after a day of travel trailer renovation)

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.