From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Do Not Archive
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:34:25 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
"Paul" <sqpilot@bellsouth.net> wrote:

"""
 OK, Marv....it is starting to sink in now.  I am guilty of adding the "Do not
Archive" statement, as I saw others do it.  Won't happen again.  sorry about
that.  Paul Conner
"""

No need for apologies... there was no infraction.  Nothing had been said about it in the past and I've noticed it showing up more frequently of late.  It's not a big issue, I just wanted everyone to know that adding that "directive" has no effect on this List, so you may as well leave it out and save the keystrokes.  Hopefully now it is completely clear.  No need to respond.

  <marv>