From: Russell Duffy <13brv3@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: [FlyRotary] Re: fuel cutoff valve necessary?
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 22:26:26 -0600
To: 'Rotary motors in aircraft' <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message

what if you can't shut off the pump, because your the electrics just got burned?

Would you care to explain exactly how this can happen?   I'd really like to hear it, and I'm pretty sure we'll want to add it to the wiki thingy :-)

The point is that we all have different levels of comfort.  If you want a fuel cutoff, add one.  If you want to add 5, go ahead.   I've got none, and I'm comfortable with that.

Cheers,
Rusty (using the DHL self service pickup in the morning)