From: Tracy Crook <lors01@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: fuel cutoff valve necessary?
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:07:48 -0500
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>

But having a pump that blocks flow when it isn't
> running immediately begs the question of, "What is the point of the
> valve?"  Not thinking for a moment that I know it all, I present the
> question here.

Answer....the fitting that attaches the fuel line to your pump leaks, or the
fuel line to your pump develops a leak. How you gonna stop it? Just a
thought, not necessarily a good one.
 Paul Conner

But what happens when the fuel line to the shutoff valve leaks?
Sorry, couldn't stop myself : )

Tracy  (still slap happy after a day of travel trailer renovation)