From: Paul <sqpilot@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [FlyRotary] Re: Need injector
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:05:58 -0600
To: Rotary motors in aircraft <flyrotary@lancaironline.net>
Message

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 4:48 PM
Subject: [FlyRotary] Re: Need injector

I called Summit Racing to track it, and they said it was sent via FedEX instead, so there's still a chance.  Paul looking out the window Conner

Glad you got the pulley.  Summit does use FedEx ground by default, and it always takes two days to get to me from Ohio, so I would think it would be the same for you.  If it doesn't show up today, all is not lost, because FedEx ground delivers Tuesday through Saturday, so you might get it tomorrow.

Injector arrived at 5:45 p.m.  Will try it tomorrow. Thanks.  Paul Conner